Enhance Your Audit Quality with Data Analytics
We can aggregate data from almost any source to analyze 100% of transactions, report findings using visualization tools and automate repeatable processes without programming. We’ve been working to help improve risk identification, identify fraud, and deliver more to our clients.
Where can our data analytics consulting services help you and your business?
- Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable
- Duplicate Detection
- Data Imports/Extractions and Analysis of Large Data Sets
- Continuous Auditing & Monitoring
- Fraud Detections and Forensic Auditing
- Payroll and Timesheet Analysis, Payroll Vendor Conversions
- Joins & Comparisons
- Inventory Audits
- Pension and Benefit Census Analysis
With RLB Data Analytics Services, we can identify irregularities, potential fraud, and errors. Fictitious revenue and timing differences are two of the more common fraud schemes found on financial statements. We can also perform trend analysis to help identify unusual movements near the end of a quarter or year which could indicate early recognition of revenue or postponement of costs.