Jeffrey S. Berdahl, CPA/PFS, CSEP
Jeffrey S. Berdahl is a Shareholder with Regan, Levin, Bloss, Brown & Savchak, P.C. Prior to joining the RLB team, Jeff was affiliated with a Top 25 US public accounting and consulting firm, and went on to found Berdahl & Company P.C. With over thirty years of public accounting experience, Berdahl’s areas of expertise include tax planning and preparation, wealth management and estate planning, business acquisitions as well as accounting and management advisory services. Berdahl holds the designation of Personal Financial Specialist (PFS), putting him in the ranks of the highly qualified financial planners in the marketplace. He is also a Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor® and Certified with XERO – Cloud Based Accounting and is a firm leader with the Remote Accounting and Bookkeeping Services team.
A graduate of Muhlenberg College with a B.A. degree in accounting, Jeff was a past recipient of the Lehigh Valley Suits Award and the Southern Lehigh Business Organization’s Shining Star Award. He is a member of PICPA (past President) and AICPA, along with the Estate Planning Council of the Lehigh Valley. He is a member of the Muhlenberg College Board of Associates, along with Leadership positions with other community and professional organizations. Berdahl is the current Treasurer, and an Executive Board Member and serves on the Board of Governors of the Greater Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce.
Jeff and his family reside in Upper Macungie Township.
Closely held business, non-for-profits, technology firms, entrepreneurial and early stage companies, manufacturing, and high net worth individuals
American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants, AICPA Personal Financial Planning Section, Estate Planning Council of the Lehigh Valley
- Greater Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce: Treasurer & Executive Committee, Board of Governors; Chair of the Public Policy and Tax Committee
- Lehigh Valley Economic Development Corporation (LVEDC): Investor and Entrepreneurship Committee Member
- Muhlenberg College: Board of Associates
- Jordan Evangelical Lutheran Church: President Endowment Investment Committee
- Community Partner: Ben Franklin Technology Partners, Small Business Development Center (SBDC) at Lehigh University and Kutztown University, Community Bike Works, among others
- Frequent Discussion Leader: Small Business Development Centers, SCORE and Among Others on Business, Accounting, and Tax topics
- Board of Associates – Lehigh Valley Health Network