RLB is looking to add talent to its administrative staff. This unique opportunity allows the right candidate to combine their office administrative skills with their bookkeeping skills in the public accounting arena.
The right candidate would possess the following qualifications:
- Proficiency working with Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel.
- Working knowledge of both Quickbooks Pro and Quickbooks Online (Xero a plus).
- Basic understanding of financial statement reporting.
- Experience with customer billing and collections.
- Ability to provide basic administrative and clerical support including data entry, mailing, scanning, and copying.
- Proper telephone skills and etiquette.
- Desire to learn software unique to the public accounting profession.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Energetic verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player that can work in a collaborative environment
RLB is an award-winning firm, most recently being named as one of the top firms in the Lehigh Valley, PA. We are currently thirty-three people strong with offices in Allentown, Stroudsburg, and Easton. We offer a competitive salary and benefits in a friendly environment.